About Me

My photo
My favorite memories have all centered around friends and family enjoying a meal together! It might have been a special holiday or a celebration, or it might have been dinner with friends at a great restaurant. I hope you will enjoy some of my favorite recipes and take time to fellowship with those seated at your table. You might make a memory to last forever!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Day of School!

Well, I started school this week and boy, am I worn out! The problem is, the children haven't even started yet! Starting a week before the kids come back has it's advantages...one being, that maybe I can get back on a schedule and be ready for fun and active four year olds! As we are all gearing up for the first day of school, we begin to concentrate more on a regular mealtime with our family. Do you have weekly favorites or requests from your kids? I read an article on families having a special meal on the first day of school, sort of a celebration! I think that is a great idea, do you celebrate the new school year? Let's pray for our children and our schools during this upcoming new year, especially for guidence and safety!

No comments:

Post a Comment