About Me

My photo
My favorite memories have all centered around friends and family enjoying a meal together! It might have been a special holiday or a celebration, or it might have been dinner with friends at a great restaurant. I hope you will enjoy some of my favorite recipes and take time to fellowship with those seated at your table. You might make a memory to last forever!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

"Diet" Lemon Cake

Many of my friends were very skeptical when I shared with them the recipe to my Lemon Cake!  I couldn't believe that they would question my ability, so, of course, I had to prove it to them!  I went home and baked this yummy, delicious and moist cake so that they could see and taste for themselves!  You will surprise your friends with this one...it only has 2 ingredients!


"Diet" Lemon Cake

1 box Lemon Cake Mix
1 can of Diet Sierra Mist

Top with lemon glaze when cool.
Combine until smooth:  1 cup powdered sugar and 2 Tbl. lemon juice
You may need more or less sugar or juice to get the right consistency.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Carefully combine ingredients until smooth; pour into greased tube-pan.  Bake for appx. 30 minutes.  Cake may not brown, so check for doneness with a pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment