About Me

My photo
My favorite memories have all centered around friends and family enjoying a meal together! It might have been a special holiday or a celebration, or it might have been dinner with friends at a great restaurant. I hope you will enjoy some of my favorite recipes and take time to fellowship with those seated at your table. You might make a memory to last forever!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Spring!

Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted anything on my blog! I could tell you that I was too busy, too tired, on vacation or spending too much time on Pinterest! Yep, the last one would be true! I really like reading other peoples recipes and ideas, but I am ready to get back in the groove and share some of my favorites with you! Spring is here, or depending on where you live, summer is here! I look forward to sharing some of my springtime recipes with you!

I will also be throwing in some ideas for healthy alternatives for those of us that have tummy issues! Digestive problems are very common in our society, and I have enjoyed reading and learning about more foods that will help with these tummy issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment