About Me

My photo
My favorite memories have all centered around friends and family enjoying a meal together! It might have been a special holiday or a celebration, or it might have been dinner with friends at a great restaurant. I hope you will enjoy some of my favorite recipes and take time to fellowship with those seated at your table. You might make a memory to last forever!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thanksgiving Time is Here

Thanksgiving is, without a doubt, my favorite holiday. I love this time of year...beautiful foliage, falling leaves, crisp, cool days, bright blue skies and of course, the smell of Apple Pie or Pumpkin Bread baking in the kitchen! I love when family and friends come together to share a bountiful meal, prepared with love by those who are special to us.  Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on the many ways in which we are blessed every day.  We are all blessed more than we know, even though we often loose sight of this.

Of course, Thanksgiving would be my favorite...I love to cook!  It is a time to pull out those tried and true family recipes; those that you look forward to preparing for your Thanksgiving feast!  I still make dishes that my Grandmother prepared so lovingly, but, I also have added a few of my own favorites to our Thanksgiving meal.  I hope you will enjoy the recipes that I will be sharing with you over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment