About Me

My photo
My favorite memories have all centered around friends and family enjoying a meal together! It might have been a special holiday or a celebration, or it might have been dinner with friends at a great restaurant. I hope you will enjoy some of my favorite recipes and take time to fellowship with those seated at your table. You might make a memory to last forever!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Ham and Corn Chowder

Ham and Corn Chowder

1/2 cup coarsely chopped onions
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/2 cup half-and-half
1 can cream-style corn
1 can niblet corn
1 cup chopped cooked ham
   (VA Baked ham from deli or leftover ham)
1/8 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper

Saute onion in butter in Dutch oven until tender.
Add remaining ingredients; cook over low heat
until heated thru (do not boil).
(I usually double the recipe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment