About Me

My photo
My favorite memories have all centered around friends and family enjoying a meal together! It might have been a special holiday or a celebration, or it might have been dinner with friends at a great restaurant. I hope you will enjoy some of my favorite recipes and take time to fellowship with those seated at your table. You might make a memory to last forever!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall Is In The Air!











My favorite time of the year is here, Fall! The beautiful colors of the changing leaves are almost at their peak and the temperatures are cool and crisp!  I call this kind of weather "Hoodie Weather!"  A well-worn hoodie is my favorite piece of clothing!  With the cooler temperatures, shorter days and football games; soups and stews are perfect for dinner, served with cornbread or a nice crusty loaf of bread!  My boys aren't big soup eaters,  but I am going to share a few that they really like!  Most soup recipes make more than enough for one meal...you can freeze the leftovers...or, even better, share with an elderly neighbor, a friend who needs a pick-me-up or someone recovering from an illness!  Most of all, enjoy and make memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment